Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PROMO: Embracing My Submission by Jenna Jacobson

Jenna Jacob
"Embracing My Submission"
~~~SALE~~~
Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn?t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more. 

Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?
~~~BUYLINK~~~
***Book 1***
on Sale for $.99
LIMITED TIME ONLY

Embracing My Submission

Book 2

Masters Of My Desire

 

Book 3

Master Of My Mind

 

BIO:


Jenna Jacob is married and lives in Kansas. A lover of music, cooking, camping, and riding Harleys on the open country roads. When she was thirteen she began writing--and not on a stone tablet, as her youngest son often teases. There is always a plot bubbling inside her head that has to be written.
With four grown children, she finally has time to paint the pictures of her twisted mind with words. Outgoing with a sassy sense of humor, she's never once been accused of being shy. With nearly twenty years of experience in the dynamics of the BDSM lifestyle, she strives to portray Dominance and submission with a passionate and comprehensive voice.

Author Links:


Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Jenna-Jacob/e/B00CEKYRLW/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/jenna.jacob.author?fref=ts

Twitter:  @JennaJacob3

WebSite:  http://www.jennajacob.com/
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment